- All types of flooring – solid wood, laminate vinyl
- All types of woodwork – Bespoke joinery, replacement woodwork, skirting boards replaced
- Built in storage solutions – Bespoke solutions designed in house
- Bespoke Joinery
- Doors installed
- Pretty much anything, just try me.
- Radiator replacements
- New pipes run
- Central Heating repairs (professional used)
- New central heating unit (professional used)
- Flood damage
- Leaks located and repaired
- Toilet problems
- Shower and bath problems
- Replacement sinks, toilets, showers and baths
- Garden & Landscaping – basic maintenance, mono-blocking, slabs, decking, entire garden remodelling.
- I have completed various size projects and used to have my own landscaping company. I found it difficult to keep the business running in winter months so moved across to this. Most landscaping jobs completed in warmer months.
- Flat pack furniture building (ikea etc)
- Flooring attrics – chipboard t/g
- Mirror’s & pictures installed
- Cabinets hung
- TV’s hung with wires hidden
- Locks replaced & fixed
I complete basic electrically work in line with law and outsource everything above this but manage the project.
Work I complete: New Electrical fixtures and fittings – Light pendant, plug sockets upgraded, new points added & more.
Bathroom – repairs, renovations and entire installations
From bespoke Bathroom designs to little improvements we have done it all. From moving waste pipes and new waste stacks to replacing taps to improve the look of a room.
All types of decorating – wallpaper, painting & woodwork.
We have completed entire house renovations including painting and papering complete house.
Kitchen doors, worktops replaced and entire installations. Small to big kitchens completed to a high standard.
Entire property renovation
Complete house renovations – basic services to entire house remodelling and structural work.
I have all the key contacts to complete large building work including Structural engineers and architects. When completing larger jobs, only professional tradesmen will be used.
Most jobs are completed to an agreed price. However, I am happy to work hourly or daily.
Hourly: £40 fee for the first hour and £25 thereafter.
Daily: £220 per day gets you experienced handyman + labourer